be mental health aware
The ‘Be Mental Health Aware’ course offers an opportunity to;
- learn what mental health is
- gain a basic understanding of some common mental health issues
- give an introduction to looking after your own mental health
- learn how to challenge stigma
- learn how to support someone in distress or experiencing a mental health issue
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to gain a basic understanding of mental health conditions, their causes and the stigmas associated with them.
What can I expect?
Once enrolled onto the course, you will be sent a follow-up email by your course instructor which includes;
- the date/time of your course
- joining instructions
- an FAQ sheet
- a downloadable online workbook and manual to refer to during the session (these can also be used for further self-learning after the course)
Learning takes place through a live online training session and self-learning activities.
What’s the format?
This is an online course delivered via Zoom, the web-based video conferencing tool. Zoom can be accessed via computer, mobile or tablet. Attendees will require webcam/video and microphone capabilities in order to participate.
The running time is approximately 4 hours, including a short break during the course.
Fill in your details to get more information about how our mental health courses can support your business. All courses are subject to availability and we are proud to offer a dedicated aftercare service to suit your needs.